What are the Amounts That are Received from the Catholic School Grants?
Depending upon the association you are taking the grant from, the values of your Catholic school grants may range between $ 100 and $ 4000 per year. The minimal amount may not be enough to cover your school tuition expense but the maximal amount is more than enough to cover the expenses. So choose your grant wisely so that you can get maximum benefit from the financial aid.
Who are Eligible for the Catholic School Grants?
- The Catholic school grants are mainly available to the students who are financially unable as well as Catholics. Along with the criteria required for the other grants, the only addition would be that your mother or father has to be a parishioner and you have to be a Catholic school attendant.
- You need to be a US citizen as well as the States citizen or an eligible noncitizen with a valid security number.
- You must have filled the FAFSA form.
- You must have a particular GPA and certain credit hours per term as asked for by the state.
- You must attend a college which is affiliated by the Catholic school grants of that state.
- Have satisfactory academic progress.
- You mustn’t have any criminal or drug records.
- You must not be affiliated to any other grants and not have any pending education loans.
- You must have a particular attendance. Although if you are disabled according to ADA you may receive a roll even if you are pursuing study from home.
- You must not have another bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent degrees.
- You must have been enrolled in a proper course.
- You must be a high school graduate.
Although a very biased form of grants, Catholic School Grants are still a great way to help the needy Catholics to attain education in today’s high priced world. This type of grants is very useful to help eager students attain education and become literate.